Keys to staying at home
Create new routines during the confinement
You’re missing the fresh air and contact with the rest of humanity. You want everything to go back to normal but now it’s time to stay home and the best way to do that, is by staying calm. Here are some tips to help you create new routines to help you during this isolation.
- Decide what time you’re going to start work and get ready as if you were going out. It is also important to set a time to finish your day’s work.Stick to your lunch times. It’s important not to mix work and rest.
- Prepare your workspace, set it up, make yourself comfortable.
- Movement and a good posture. Move while you work, walk around while talking on the phone, when you’re thinking. Remember to keep a correct posture to protect your back and joints. Get up every now and then.
- Healthy food. Look after yourself and avoid snacking between meals.
- Physical exercise Do an exercise workout every day. There are plenty of options, find the right one for you.
- Time to relax. Find a space for yourself, recover old hobbies.
- Keep up to date but do not obsess. Too much information can cause misinformation and generate anxiety.
- Talk to your family and the people you love. Look after them.
- Do activities that don’t require the use of electronic devices: read, meditate, draw, cook… Take advantage to look out of the window without thinking about anything.
- If you have small children, plan a schedule and stick to it. Don’t forget to include games in your daily activities. Answer all their questions calmly and adapting the information to their age. Make them feel useful and tell them how well they’re doing.
- Be patient and stay calm. If you feel yourself losing your patience, take deep breaths. It will help you relax.
In these difficult times, we want to be by your side. Helping you. Looking after you.